The White Hart stood at 39 St Peter's Street.
An inn is is believed to have stood at this location since1529, a White Hart was first named in 1568. It was first licensed in 1760 and traded through until c1915.
One of its main claims to fame was the fact that the renowned pugilist Ned Painter was the landlord from 1823-1835.
This late 19th century photo is reproduced courtesy of the Norfolk Library & Information service.